- Qualified candidate will be highly analytical, a critical thinker, intellectually curious, with decision making skills.
- Very proficient to expert level skillset using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, proactively managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills - ability to use discretion, prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints.
- Must have 3-4 years of relevant experience working in relevant business field
- Bachelor's degree in business field required – Finance/Economics/Accounting
- Master's degree is preferred but not required
- Relevant healthcare experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to travel to centers/locations within the region
Apply on company website