- Graduate of a recognized and accredited Certified Surgical Technologist Program.
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in either a hospital or ambulatory surgical center setting required. Strong Orthopedic background preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile technique.
- Ability to tolerate prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Ability to perform lifting and transporting of patients; and lifting of instrument trays and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to organize work in order of importance.
- Ability to work effectively in stressful situations and in a variety of peri-operative environments.
Apply on company website