Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Cryptologic Carry-on Program (CCOP), a full lifecycle systems provider, demonstrates SPAWAR's ability to respond rapidly to emerging threats. CCOP's family of systems are scalable to platform, re-configurable to mission, modular (plug and play), and dynamically re-programmable to support new threats. By using CCOP, the Navy has the ability to field innovative capabilities to respond to emerging threats within 10 days of notification. CCOP's wide range of capabilities include engineering support, software development, integration, testing, technical writing, Cybersecurity (administration, policy and engineering), production, technical support, warehousing, drafting, repair and management.
As a CCOP Technician, this individual performs a variety of complex technical functions in support of the CCOP activity such as design, test, checkout, modification, fabrication, and assembly of electronic systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing on-site installation, troubleshooting, and testing of CCOP products and equipment
- Providing technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment
- Providing maintenance training to include junior level electronics technicians, FES CTMs, and support staff to
perform general fabrication, assembly, configuration, test and evaluation, and documentation tasks
- Establishing procedures for the maintenance of laboratory facilities and equipment including cable diagrams, equipment schematics, and configurations to support various CCOP system arrangements. Will train personnel to operate, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment
- Providing written and/or oral status updates of current installations as well as support provided to Atlantic Fleet platforms to supervisor and In-Service Engineering Activity (ISEA) personnel
- Providing technical distance and on-site support to deployed U.S. NAVY units
- Working as a NAVINTEL IA Trusted Agent
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website