Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Tactical Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Equipment Specialist is responsible for coordinating and providing daily support of the Technical Control Analysis Center (TCAC), usage at the Radio Battalions USMC, to include the following project tasking requirements: System upgrades and problem reporting, technical support and assistance, training, system administration, technical reports, system troubleshooting and analyzing complex local and wide area network systems.
The Equipment Specialist shall also provide support in special testing events to include Field User Evaluations, Validation and Verification (V&V), Developmental Testing (DT) and Operational Testing (OT). The applicant shall be able to perform the following tasks:
- Act as company contact in the field with the customer and contractor personnel, exercising a high degree of tact, diplomacy, and mature judgment, conforming to company policy directions
- Support system end users through verbal and written correspondence and site visits as required
- Recommend modifications to systems based on observance of real-time system operations, environmental concerns, and interaction with other systems
- Analyze, test, and troubleshoot complex local and wide area network systems
- Install and configure workstations and servers
- Resolve difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation access to Wide Area Networks
- Provide software and hardware technical support to users as needed
- Performs Quality Assurance testing of System Software Releases
- Document problem resolution and processes improvement
- Conduct intermediate and advanced level training for system end users to enable them to set up, operate, and maintain their specific systems and applications
- Provide feedback to hardware and software designers and developers, through submission of change and problem reports, in regards to anomalies encountered during training, end user concerns, and system compatibilities
- Prepare special reports and presentations pertinent to provided services and field operations
- Recommend and assist in coordination of repairs and maintenance scheduling
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website