Your expertise in Emergency Medicine is valued with SCL Health! We are conducting a search for a full-time, rural health Emergency Department Physician to join our critical access ED in beautiful Montana.
- American Board Certification
- Emergency Medicine Residency Trained
Click HERE to schedule a call for more information.
As a rural health ED Physician practicing with SCL Health now Intermountain Healthcare, youll work with other Specialty Physicians to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day youll collaborate with Advanced Practice Providers, Nurse Navigators, MAs, strategic leadership support, Pharmacists, Social Workers, and Chaplains.
- Level 4 Trauma Center with heli-pad and fixed wing option to fly patients to Billings
- Complete charts electronically in EPIC
- Established ED that has consulting physicians, knowledgeable nurses, and supportive medical staff
- 3 - 12 hour shifts per week - 156 shifts per year
- Supportive coverage for work/life balance
- 6 ED rooms, 2 trauma, and 1 procedure room
- $318K Salary
- $25K Sign On Bonus
- $15K Relocation Assistance
- $100K Student Loan Forgiveness
- $5K Annual CME Allowance
- Lifetime Liability and Tail Coverage
- Full Benefits Package and More
- Miles City, Montana
Apply on company website