Seattle Medical Post Acute Care is a leading provider of complex specialty care and short-term rehabilitation services. We are one of only six nursing homes in Washington offering ventilator and tracheotomy care. Located in the historic Central District of Seattle, WA, on top of one of the highest points in the city, Seattle Medical is right across the street from Swedish Hospital Medical Center's Cherry Hill campus and a short walking distance from Seattle University. We are currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! This is a great center, with the kind of team members you WANT to come to work and partner with! Our staff LOVE What they do here! We have a passion for caring for our residents, who are like family to us. Apply today! Sign on Bonus of $750.00 for Full-Time employment!! Job Summary Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of the following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets).
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Daily Pay Available
Apply on company website