Looking to make a deep and positive impact on the world around you? Are you passionate about the care and conservation of marine life? SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment is looking for skilled divers to help us take meticulous care of our marine habitats.
What you get to do:
Being one of our Divers gives you the unique opportunity and the special satisfaction that comes from supporting the wide diversity of marine life that calls SeaWorld home. You will:
• Conduct underwater cleaning and maintenance of our salt and freshwater pools and tanks
• Adhere to all environmental and dive regulations
• Perform routine inspection, adjustment and maintenance on SCUBA equipment
• Maintain surface supplied diving and underwater communication equipment
• Demonstrate practical application of marlinspike seamanship
• Maintain the highest standards of work area cleanliness
What it takes to succeed:
• Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be Open Water Diver Certified
• SCUBA and CPR certification
• Ability to pass qualifying swim test
• Ability to work in all weather conditions and temperature extremes
• Marlinspike seamanship skills are a plus
• Knowledge of diver's diseases and emergency remedial procedures highly desirable
The ideal candidate will have an ADC certification, breadth of experience will determine position placement. Graduation from an accredited diving school is preferred.
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you'll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
• FREE park admission
• Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you're looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we're looking for you!
Apply on company website