What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking an Accounting Manager at our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
What You Will Do
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises Property Accountants and is responsible for ensuring that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Accounting Manager will report directly to the Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelors Degree with an emphasis in Accounting; CPA preferred
- Five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
- Experience working in a professional services firm preferred
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4946/seldin-accounting-manager/job
Apply on company website