What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Property Accountant at our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
What You Will Do
The Property Accountant has primary responsibility for the accurate, timely and complete preparation of all required financial information for an assigned portfolio of properties. This includes the timely identification and communication of issues relating to their properties, preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, processing data requests/corrections, preparing various accounting statements and reconciliations, drafting property budgets and working with and preparing audit packages for external auditors.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Two or more years related experience and/or training strongly preferred
- Experience in the real estate/property management industry a plus
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4816/job
Apply on company website