What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator at Ville de Sante properties in Omaha, Nebraska. These are tax credit properties.
What You Will Do
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for promoting successful residencies and assisting residents achieve independence and self-sufficiency accessing services and resources in accordance with Seldin Company policy and procedures.
To view full job description, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhpczazkct4fzw0/Resident%20Services%20Coordinator.pdf?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Minimum of two years experience in community organizing or social work; or a combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently and engage a broad spectrum of community members in planning efforts
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4934/seldin-resident-services-coordinator/job.
Apply on company website