Select Staffing in Pueblo is seeking a CDL-A licensed driver, for a well-established agricultural equipment company. This is a lucrative direct-hire opportunity, with excellent benefits.
The primary focus of this role is to safely operate trucks for the pickup and delivery of equipment, parts and supplies, to and from company site.
Please note that this would not be a full-time driving opportunity; down-time would be supplemented in other departments. Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality are needed; as well, you must be a team-player.
Apply directly on our website (https://www.select.com/locations/pueblo-co/80652); only candidates that apply with a resume will be considered.
Detailed Daily Tasks:
- Follow instructions for the pickup, transportation and delivery of equipment, parts and supplies to customers and suppliers of the dealership.
- Properly load, flag and unload trucks.
- Check condition of the equipment delivered.
- Give basic instruction to the customer on operating the equipment.
- Operate trucks owned by Company and hold required licenses.
- Keep a truck driver log, all necessary paperwork, physicals, when requested and any other legal requirements to drive.
- Obtain necessary signatures and receipts.
- Check with Company before leaving any location for instructions on additional jobs, returned loads, etc.
- Make certain all customer paperwork is included with the delivery, i.e., operators manual, warranty registration signed, etc.
- If there are any obvious problems, do not deliver the machine to the customer without approval of the Service Manager and Salesman.
- Report shortages or problems, noted by the customer or yourself at the time of delivery, to the Service Manager and salesman.
- Practice confidentiality in and out of the dealership.
- Solve problems rather than overlook them.
- Dress in professional or appropriate attire.
- Attend training classes and meetings that will insure productivity & will provide for advancement in the company.
- Be sure that all trips and loads hauled are documented, either with a delivery and pickup order or a job ticket.
- Keep the trucks in excellent condition by performing necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Obtain any required permits to haul freight in or out of the state.
- At times may be required to help outside his/her department with miscellaneous tasks or jobs.
- Any other miscellaneous jobs that require general manager work.
Apply on company website