A Machine Operator/ Stand Up Forklift Operator is responsible for ensuring the machine is functioning correctly while in production and responsible for loading and unloading trailers. We offer 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Job Duties: Follow a checklist making sure the hoppers are filled with the correct components, making sure the sensors are cleaned, making sure that the cameras were set to take out the bad parts and ensuring the parts went through the machine without any problem. Will be 50% of your shift.
Stand up forklift driver will be responsible for loading and unloading trailers using a Crown Lift. Shrink wrap and palletize. Will be 50% of your shift.
Desired Skills: Production Control, General Labor, Machine Operator, Data Entry, Stand Up Forklift Operator, Cycle counting, Forklift Crown
- 1st Shift 4:00am to 12:30pm
8:00am to 4:30pm
- 2nd Shift 1:00pm to 9:30pm
- 1st Shift $17.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift $17.95 per hour
- Once you complete 80 hours you will receive a $60 bonus
Click to Apply for our 50% Machine operators/ 50% stand-up forklift
- Pre-employment screenings
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic math and computer skills
- Open to working regularly during the weekend as well
- Ability to stand and walk the entire shift
- Stooping, grasping and using hands regularly throughout the day
Apply on company website