• Ensure a safe workplace for all team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to set up, adjust settings and repair for optimum equipment performance. Demonstrate the ability to execute maintenance repairs and operating procedures.
• Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot folding and gluing issues.
• Demonstrate the ability to plan and schedule maintenance work.
• Follow up work request and make possible the proper machine performance.
• Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run available capacity and speed at 90% or better.
• Willingly to work all necessary hours and shifts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
• Follows corporate Quality, Sanitation, GMP and HACCP standards to achieve a finished product within quality control specifications.
• Problem-solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions
Apply on company website