Watch bottles and cork while line is in motion, pay close attention to defects.
Ensure corks and glass bottles meet company standards.
Pull any bottles or corks that are defected. Work at cork machine to add bags and load completed bags in boxes.
- Performing tests: visual grading, dimensions, peroxide testing, and moisture.
- Determining and reporting pass/fail results for incoming testing.
- Clean up of testing equipment/glasses/jars (wash).
- Performing glass (bottle) inspection for incoming shipments and communicating results to Glass Department.
- Recording of test results in Excel spreadsheets.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 3:45 *Must be able to start at 6 am for overtime as needed
Pre-employment screenings required!
Must be able to stand and lift 40 pounds.
Data Entry Skills
Apply on company website