2nd shift Mon- Friday with Saturdays
2:00 pm- 10:30 pm
This position will be responsible for leading the day-to-day warehouse operations to include planning and directing distribution activities and deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Pick, pack and process customer orders, while assisting with the efficiency of the warehouse
- Assist in receiving, inventory control activities, including physical and cycle counts.
- Track distribution and maintenance records.
- Assists with direction and assistance in the solution of problems that arise with customers or associates.
- Track general expense of in/out freight and truck maintenance records.
- Organizes and coordinates delivery and dispatch of trucks to customer and/or other stores.
- Promotes a safe and organized work environment as it relates to equipment, trucks and inventory.
- Coordinates all stock is pulled and loaded into the delivery vehicle with accompanying and necessary documents, in conjunction with delivery schedules.
- Assist with monitoring and reconciling cores.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate Stand up Reach
- Forklift certification
- Ability to lift in excess of 40 pounds.
- Ability to operate shipping software.
- RF scanner experience
Apply on company website