Position: Warehouse Forklift
Under the direction of the Inventory Control Supervisor the incumbent has the responsibility of verifying the inventory accuracy through the development and implementation of an approved cycle count plan.
• Develop and implement an approved cycle count plan. Submit to Inventory Control Supervisor for approval.
• Cycle count plan should insure inventory in all locations is counted at least 1x monthly.
• Report results accurately and completely in proper documentation to Inventory Control Supervisor, with supported explanations for differences. Reported results should include accuracy % by location and warehouse.
• Minimum 99% location accuracy is expected to be achieved via implementation of the cycle count plan, and remediation plans addressing issues causing count differences.
• Cycle count plan should include counting and timely disposition of items temporary inventory locations.
• Perform weekly count of on-site totes and communicate to Inventory Control Supervisor for use in weekly tote reconciliation.
• Function as co-coordinator and auditor for annual physical inventories.
• Provide written documentation of any procedural issues causing inventory inaccuracies to the Inventory Control Supervisor and meet with appropriate managers to determine & implement corrective action.
• Utilize RF gun to count inventory and post cycle count quantities in the Inventory Control program.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time with extensive walking and perform counts in refrigerated coolers.
• Ability to work with changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
• Maintain product identification and locations.
• Document damaged product.
• Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift on a daily basis.
• Stand for long periods of time and take frequent walks.
Apply on company website