- Provide exemplary service to guests and team members
- Adhere to stringent security procedures
- Operate currency and coin machinery
- Verify all till bags leaving from and returning to the Cash Control vault
- Ensure all front line cashiers have appropriate tills and associated paperwork
- Sort and process daily revenue
- Accurately verify and prepare bank deposits
- Work with auditing investigations team to report any cash variances
- Consistently practice safe work habits including, but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets SEA grooming standards
Requirements and Competencies:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 35 lbs.
- Experience working with computers preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous register and cash handling experience preferred
- Must be able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
Apply on company website