NOTE: Team Members can be scheduled as early as 7:15 am and as late as 10:00 pm in this position.
- Provide exemplary service to guest and team members
- Accurately process monetary transactions to ensure accuracy and accountability following proper cash handling procedures, as defined by the cash handling policies.
- Sell parking lot tolls.
- Work the guest arrival turnstiles, validating tickets for guest park entrance
- Handle guest service matters in a timely manner according to departmental procedure.
- Direct cars, buses and other motor vehicles in park lot
- Familiarize self with the park to provide accurate answers to guest questions
- Consistently practice safe work habits including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), lifting and reporting unsafe situations
- Maintain organization of area including but not limited to cleanliness, proper product storage and product dating/ rotation
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets SEA grooming standards
- Perform and complete assigned tasks from management as needed
Requirements and Competencies:
- Must be comfortable working with large crowds in a fast paced environment
- Must be prepared to work in all areas of guest relations as team members are rotated daily
- Must be able to work outdoors with or without shade.
- Must have excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Must have basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Window's operating system
- Must have strong comprehensive and communication skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk in extreme weather conditions for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to process monetary transactions and accurately use a register; cash handling experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Must be willing to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
Apply on company website