Are you just not satisfied until others are more than satisfied, all the time, every time? Do you consistently expect to exceed others expectations? Is good just never good enough for you? We're looking for dedicated, diligent, energetic individuals to deliver exceptional guest services throughout our theme parks.
What you get to do:
As a Host or Hostess for Park Quality, you'll ensure an exemplary level of guest service, including engaging with guests and maintaining a clean and safe environment through the park. Working in a team environment, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
· Interact with others in a positive, professional manner
· Control guest flow in attraction waiting areas
· Continuously engage waiting guests in conversation
· Greet guests and provide excellent service in an efficient and courteous manner
· Maintain area cleanliness
· Provide morning park prep prior to opening
· Work any front gate position as needed
What it takes to succeed:
· At least 16 years old
· Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills
· Dedication and pride in excellence of work
· Ability to initiate conversations with guests
· Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, in a variety of weather conditions
· Ability to promote and ensure a safe and secure environment
· Flexibility in working varied shifts
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you'll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
· FREE park admission
· Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
· Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you're looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we're looking for you!
Apply on company website