Illinois MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission. Support management with administrative duties, including scheduling, travel planning, and routine correspondence.
- Coordinate work, plans, organize, and schedules duties and responsibilities of department staff.
- Provide backup support for administrative staff.
- Assure training and continuing in-service training instruction is received by all staff.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract proposals.
- Coordinate building maintenance, office equipment, purchasing, and space planning/lease.
- Organize and plan department/program meetings, training, and events.
- May assist Human Resources with interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, performance evaluations, and maintaining employee records.
- Coordinate, process, and maintain payroll, invoices, accounts payable, and develop systems and operations reports within the department.
- Perform timekeeper responsibilities.
- Associates degree in related field
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative support or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website