Support Youth with Behavioral Health concerns.
Pennsylvania MENTOR (Children and Family Services) is growing! – We're hiring Behavioral Health Technicians to work with youth and families – a job with real impact. Whether you're just starting out in behavioral health or you're impacted by recent program closures, we want to hear from you!
Work one-on-one with children with behavioral diagnoses such as ADHD and neurological diagnoses such as Autism. Provide supports in home, community and school settings, helping children of all abilities to strive. Work closely with families, involving them in the therapeutic process. This role is highly flexible and can be a primary or secondary job – it can work around your availability. We have a variety of shifts and schedules available.
If you are looking to have an impact with children and families, come join our team!
- Provide guidance and counseling techniques to families and school personnel
- Deliver therapeutic supervision to youth and families during treatment and educational activities
- Work collaboratively with the Behavior Specialist Consultant, Program Manager, and all team members to ensure the service plan is meeting the child's needs
- Assist in the management of aggressive behaviors as needed using only de-escalation, non-restraining, and behavior management techniques approved by BSC and clinical team
- Document behavioral progress notes and collaborate with team members
· Bachelor's or Associate's degree (preferred)
· A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
· A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
· A commitment to quality in everything you do
· 2 years of experience providing behavioral health services.
· Attending a 40 hours RBT task list training.
· Behavioral certification such as BCaBA, RBT, BCAT, exc.
What we offer:
· Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem schedules- flexibility to work days/nights/weekends
· Competitive compensation with performance incentives paid monthly – the more support you provide, the higher your rate of pay. Benefits eligibility with minimum 32 hours/week
· Paid Training – complete your training and accept your first case within 30 days of hire, and you'll receive *Fast Track* $1000 Sign-on Bonus!
· Mileage reimbursement
· Work-life balance environment, casual dress, employee events
· Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network of specialized health and human services providers in 37 states
Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, has been supporting children and families for more than 20 years. Founded on the philosophy that “there is no single solution, only a commitment to finding one,” we understand that every child has different needs based on their own unique situation.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans. External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis via the interactive process.
Apply on company website