Pennsylvania MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
We are expanding services and seeking talented Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide services to our families! As the Behavior Analyst you develop, implement and supervise the behavioral services and strategies for our growing program.
Our experienced team of professionals provides Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) in the home, community, and school environments. We work one-on-one with Children who have a primary or anticipated diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Mood Disorders or other behavioral challenges to help them grow and learn to the best of their abilities. We also work closely with the family, involving them in the therapeutic process. Our mission is to help children of all abilities thrive!
This opportunity is highly flexible and can be a primary or secondary job that can work around your scheduling needs.
· Developing programs to ensure safety, structure, and enrichment for the children
· Providing training to staff, volunteers, and parents
· Assessing the individual needs of each child and developing behavioral plans
· Physically providing on-site behavioral interventions, as needed, and modeling behavioral skills for staff
· Facilitating groups with caregivers, siblings, and family members.
· Developing materials to support behavior training
· Attending team meetings and parent conferences
· Maintaining compliance with the policies and procedures of the program
· Actively participates in planning aftercare and discharge services
· Other duties as outlined in contract
· Master's Degree from an accredited institution required
· BCBA Certification and LBSC License required
· 1 year of experience providing ABA services
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
· A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
· Flexible work schedules
· Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same
· Competitive compensation with performance incentives paid monthly – the more support you provide, the higher your rate of pay
· Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide network
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website