New Jersey MENTOR and REM New Jersey, members of the Sevita family, , provide services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. New Jersey MENTOR operates in some communities as REM New Jersey.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Finance Operations (Remote)
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
Salary Range - $44,000 - $50,000
As a pioneering, mission-driven provider focused on the highest quality care, this opportunity as a team member in our Finance group is essential.
- Responsible for oversight and processing to assure accurate billing and collections for the region.
- Process billing, managing authorizations, collecting service delivery, or census data, matching authorizations to service delivery, and collecting receivables.
- Set up files and initiate billing for new admissions.
- Verify eligibility and obtain payer service authorizations or approvals.
- Collect census, periodic service records or other billing documentation from operations.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- One to three years' accounts receivable experience preferred.
- One to three years' Medicaid Billing experience or IDD experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and applications preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our incredible team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website