Join REM North Dakota, a member of the Sevita family, a top-leading healthcare provider. Are you motivated by relationships and your impact on other people? Do you want to provide direct support to help people live fulfilling, independent lives — and make a career within human services and psychology? Working as a Caregiver / Direct Support Professional ( DSP ) for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism or mental illness is not for everyone, but for those up to it, it's incredibly rewarding work.
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the right to live well. As a Caregiver / Direct Support Professional ( DSP ), you'll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants. You'll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and supportive supervisors, while you grow your human services career.
REM North Dakota is the place to gain experience in: Social Work, Healthcare, Psychology, Human Services, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health. Full-time positions available. Pay $16.15 - $18.25 / hour! Option for Pay on Demand!
THRIVE AS A CAREGIVER / DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL AT SEVITA. EACH DAY, YOU'LL
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live well
- Expand your knowledge of psychology by supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, mental illness and behavioral challenges
- Develop real, meaningful relationships with the individuals you serve
- Experience ownership and trust from your leaders to do what's right for participants
- Take initiative to help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities
- Support participants with developmental goals like budgeting, exercise, and nutrition
- Assist people with their personal hygiene and support individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex needs
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- Competitive Pay: Pay on Demand, Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company specialized in human services
- Learning and Development: We invest in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career
- Paid Training: Receive paid training during orientation and while training within the program you were hired for
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SEVITA AS A CAREGIVER / DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
- Education: High School Diploma required
- Experience: No experience required
- Skills: Communication, adaptability, multi-tasking, teamwork, time-management
- Behaviors: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible
- Vehicle: Valid Driver's license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance required for day and evening shifts
Apply today as a Caregiver / Direct Support Professional ( DSP ) and explore our human services careers, well lived at Sevita. And don't forget about our Pay on Demand option where waiting two weeks for a paycheck is no more!
This role is part of REM North Dakota, a member of the Sevita family. At Sevita, we believe that everyone, regardless of their intellectual and developmental disability, mental illness or autism disorder deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven team, you'll create relationships that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get there. Join us today — careers, well lived.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Apply on company website