MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
*New Hire Bonus* $2500
This opening is following guidance set forth in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule – The Company will require full COVID 19 vaccination before starting employment in this role. The company has other roles not subject to the rule.
Are you passionate, self-motivated, and committed about sharing your clinical skills and knowledge with a dynamic team? Our Clinician provide home and community based mental health, behavioral, and/or substance use services to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Lead individual, family, couples and group therapy
- Conduct client intake sessions
- Facilitate crisis intervention
- Conduct case management
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology or some other related degree
- Must have completed a full-time clinical internship in a mental health setting
- Must be license eligible by State
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
- Bilingual - Spanish
Why Join Us?
- Full Time
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans. External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis via the interactive process.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website