Alabama MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for children, adolescents and teens with social, emotional and behavioral challenges as well as other complex needs. Through our wide range of flexible programs, we use a partnership approach with families and Mentors to offer individualized therapeutic services.
Are you an experienced social worker/therapist with supervisory experience, looking for more rewarding work? Bring your exceptional clinical and leadership skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Supervise and oversee counselors, psychological services, and service plans to ensure quality psychological evaluations and services for company program participants; proactively address any client issues with respect to therapeutic services.
- Establish liaisons with consulting staff (physicians, psychologists, etc.) and mentors to ensure coordinated service delivery to the client. Consult all treatment teams and psych staff on assessment and interpretation as needed.
- Provide individual and family psychotherapy as needed.
- Assess and assign intakes; monitor daily census and any corresponding referral sources.
- Regularly review documentation to ensure program compliance with all corporate and legal requirements and ensure adherence to accreditation standards within APA and state guidelines.
- Participate in meetings regarding program development, policies, and procedures, etc. as needed.
- Assemble program statistics for reporting as needed and provide necessary documentation for billing and mentor payroll.
- Participate in on-call rotation as scheduled and provide consultation with team members as needed; participate in emergency coverage system.
- May develop and implement crisis intervention emergency procedures, oversee Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, investigations, and internal evaluations.
- Assist in the overall management of the program and staff as directed or in the absence of Program Director. May oversee recruitment, matching, contracting, performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and reimbursement for mentors. Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolve employee problems within position responsibilities.
- Ensure development of comprehensive training for clinical staff, mentors, program participants, and their families as needed.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human and Child Development, Counseling, or Sociology
- Two years of experience in the Social Service field preferred.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect information from different sources.
- Demonstrated skills with motivating team and driving results to meet goals.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance if providing transportation to individuals receiving services.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website