MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
As a Early Childhood Supervisor, you can make a difference in the lives of people in our local community every day. You will mentor a dynamic team of qualified Educators, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologist, Licensed Social Workers and Mental Health Clinicians as they provide home and community-based care in an environment that's never the same from one day to the next.
- Provide administrative supervision and support to clinicians to include, but not be limited to, scheduling, document review, referral assistance, policy and procedure compliance, employee relation matters, and EHR assistance
- Assist and/or manage employee recruitment and retention activities to include, but not be limited to interviewing, evaluating, and other employee engagement activities
- Review all incoming referrals for therapy and assign to appropriate clinician based on discipline, specialty, geographic location, etc.
- Provide and/or participate in trainings and consultations as necessary
- Provide program development and marketing in the community
- Assist with Utilization Review if applicable
- Work as a liaison with other South Bay - Mentor Departments regarding referrals, clinical collaboration, trainings, and other matters driving the success of the clinic and the team(s)
- Assist clinic management team in overall functioning of the clinic or team as necessary
- Provide on call duties for emergency consultation/intervention to clients and therapists as needed / if appropriate
- Assist in the research, planning, development, and implementation of clinical and administrative policies
- Participate in surveys, audits, and license reviews
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or some other related degree.
- Three years of related experience with one year of experience in clinical supervision.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect information from different sources.
- Demonstrated skills with motivating team and driving results to meet goals.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website