Florida MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Dietary and Food Aide
Do you have a passion to help others? Every person needs the support of others, but we look for special people to support the adults and children we serve with brain injuries, intellectual and developmental disabilities, medical complexities, and those that are living with emotional or behavioral disabilities.
- Acquire standard dietary practices and skills through active on-the-job training with experienced staff. Prepare all menu items and assure presentation and preparation of all items adhere to standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain adequate food and supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen area and all equipment and serving utensils.
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents, and incidents.
- Recognize, comply, and promote all rules regarding the individuals' rights.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Successful clearance of background checks.
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do.
- A base knowledge of healthy nutrition and dietary practices.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills and a reliable, responsible attitude.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website