REM Minnesota Community Services, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs in Anoka County.
Our direct care team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with disabilities of all ages. As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional you will be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports people we serve in the community. We are looking for people to help individuals meet their dreams.
A DSP will assist with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning, medication administration, and personal care. You will have the amazing opportunity to support people in the community to experience things they enjoy, and all while making a difference. If you want meaningful work, this is the career for you. If your passion is to help others in life, we assure you that you will get more from this career opportunity than you can imagine, and you are the person we are looking for to join our team.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website