NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Join us to serve as a
Direct Support Caregiver
within home like environment Full and Part-Time available!
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life? In this role you will carry out rewarding work and play a crucial role in the success of our organization.
- Provide training, assistance and supervision to individuals receiving care in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, shopping, cleaning, and medication administration.
- Facilitate the working relationships between employers and individuals served, and support community involvement by accompanying them on outings, or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Six months to one year of experience in the human services field
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and effective communication skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer stability, and secure work opportunities
Work with fantastic co-workers - Come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website