MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
*New hire bonus $2500*
Provide In-Home Therapy to consumers within their given catchment area, ensuring compliance with the In-Home Therapy Performance Specifications. Ensure proper Hub responsibilities when warranted, overseeing the Therapeutic Training and Support staff and Therapeutic Mentors linked with his/her caseload. Contribute to the on-going training and oversight of Family Service Providers within his/her site and the agency at large.
- Provide In-Home Therapy to identified youth and families within given catchment area
- Participate in Care Planning Teams for identified youth and families
- May provide outreach counseling to individuals, groups, families, and couples
- Consult with outside agencies, referral sources, and other professionals as necessary
- Attend weekly supervision, and staff meetings and consultations as required
- Follow the Medical Necessity Criteria, Performance Specifications, and Service Definitions for In-Home Therapy
- Meet direct service requirements based on part time or full time status
- Assist with developing and providing clinical supervision training programs for Family Service Providers
- Submit documentation and ensure meets the Performance Specifications set forth by the state and is submitted timely
- Outreach to community providers to develop and foster solid working relationships and awareness of CBHI services
- Participate in Systems of Care meetings and other CBHI-related meetings (as assigned)
- Adhere to company policies, administrative directives, therapy guidelines, codes of conduct and all office and administrative procedures
- Respond to client emergencies as needed
- Maintain contact with site by checking voicemail and emails daily
- Keep supervisor informed of progress on all cases
- Adhere to provisions of M.G.L Chapter 119, Section 51A (Mandated Reporter); report all occurrences immediately to the clinic. Complete South Bay's crisis reporting protocol as required
- Adhere to clinical recommendations from clinical administration
- Maintain confidentiality in all clinical matters. Adhere to HIPAA standards and regulations.
- Remain compliant with billing, documentation, and minimum service delivery to substantiate each billable unit
- Other duties as required
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or some other related degree.
- 1 year of experience working with Children and youth required.
- License eligible preferred (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Experience working within Family Systems
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- New hire bonus
- Employee referral program
- Pay on demand
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
#mentalhealth #hiring #jobs #careers #makingadifference #Hea
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans. External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis via the interactive process.
Apply on company website