MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Family Therapist (IHT) ($2500 sign on bonus)
Do you have experience in human services and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? In the Therapist role, you will provide service and support to the individuals we serve while developing goal-oriented treatment plans that are based on a person-centered assessment of the individual's strengths and needs.
- Provide person-centered assessments in the areas of behavioral health, education, personality, community engagement, vocational needs, relationships, and family interactions.
- Develop service or treatment plans based on assessment of strengths, needs, collaboration with referral agencies, and collaboration with the individual served.
- Provide activity and participation-based interventions and approaches developed from training materials, experience, individual and/or families' successes.
- Provide 24/7 coverage for all assigned individuals served and/or families.
- Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of individuals and/or families served.
- Assure that documentation and records are kept confidential, organized, submitted to supervisor in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in team meetings with peers and collateral team meeting when needed.
- Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for professional development and team performance issues.
- Provide an aftercare plan for each family/individual served.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with community partners from referring/ collateral agencies. Guide the family in their interaction with referring agencies, and other community organizations as needed.
- Provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers; review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and education presentations; training and development for the region or team meetings.
- Master's degree
- Two years related field experience
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website