Kentucky MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for children, adolescents and teens with social, emotional and behavioral challenges as well as other complex needs. Through our wide range of flexible programs, we use a partnership approach with families and Mentors to offer individualized therapeutic services.
Caregiver for overnight
Please note: This position is not remote. Caregivers must be able to reliably commute to Louisville, KY.
Why wait for payday? Ask us about Dayforce Wallet!
Why Wait for Payday? Get paid daily! Ask us about Dayforce Wallet!
Weekends 12 and 16 hr shifts
Schedules Available: 8a-8p,8p-8a,12a-8a, 8a-12a
THRIVE AS A CAREGIVER AT SEVITA. EACH DAY, YOU'LL
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live well
- Develop real, meaningful relationships with the individuals you serve
- Experience ownership and trust from your leaders to do what's right for participants
- Take initiative to help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities
- Support participants with developmental goals like budgeting, exercise, and nutrition
You'll assist people with their personal hygiene and support individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex needs. If you're compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this type of work, you'll find a promising future at Sevita.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- Competitive Pay: Pay on Demand, Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company
- Learning and Development: We invest in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SEVITA
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred
- Behaviors: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible
- Vehicle: Valid Driver's license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
# Caregiver, Weekly Pay, In home caregiver, assisted living, Home Health Aide, Same Day Pay, Daily Pay, 2nd shift, 3rd Shift, Day shift, Night Shift, Overnight. Similar jobs include Home Instead, All Ways Caring HomeCare, BrightStar Care, Civitas Senior Living, Premier CGS, Sunrise Senior Living,
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website