Pennsylvania MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
** $3000 Sign on BONUS available **
We're GROWING!!! Incentives available!!!! Set your own hours!!! Daytime, afterschool, evening and weekend hours available!!!
We are expanding services and seeking talented Licensed Behavioral Consultant (LBC/BSC) to provide services to our families! As the Licensed Behavior Consultant you will drive the treatment: identify goals and interventions to be utilized, complete assessments and make recommendations for each child's care.
Our experienced team of professionals provides Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) in the home, community, and school environments. We work one-on-one with Children who have a primary or anticipated diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Mood Disorders or other behavioral challenges to help them grow and learn to the best of their abilities. We also work closely with the family, involving them in the therapeutic process. Our mission is to help children of all abilities thrive!
This opportunity is highly flexible and can be a primary or secondary job that can work around your scheduling needs.
- Design treatment plans and behavioral interventions by gathering and analyzing data
- Functions as the Lead member of the Multidisciplinary Treatment Team
- Consults with parents and other team members regularly and provides therapeutic programming materials
- Maintains appropriate and timely communication with family, MENTOR and agencies responsible for youth's treatment, welfare, and/or disposition
- Completes all documentation including treatment planning, progress notes, monthly reviews, and periodic assessments maintaining compliance with the policies and procedures of the program
- Actively participates in planning aftercare and discharge services
- Attends peer review
- Other duties as outlined in contract
One of the following requirements must be met.
What we offer:
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Competitive compensation with performance incentives paid monthly – the more support you provide, the higher your rate of pay.
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
- Flexible work schedules
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join Sevita, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website