MENTOR Maryland, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Behavioral Health Services, Therapeutic Foster Care, Medically Fragile Foster Care and Independent Living Services.
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Responsible for the annual contractual review process for Host Home Providers
- Provide information to the matching team on homes with availability for placement
- Maintain and audit files regularly for compliance
- Work with the management team to develop and implement a Mentor retention plan
- Coordinate ongoing Mentor appreciation activities and develop continuing education sessions
- Bachelor's degree in human services and two years of related human services experience preferred
- Meet all state-specific regulatory requirements
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website