MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Mentor Recruitment Specialist
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your commitment and marketing skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Manage the recruitment strategy and process for assigned area, using strategic recruitment and selection initiatives to build a prospect network; and establishing an ongoing pipeline of candidates.
- Develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies.
- Measure success of campaign effectiveness and design new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors.
- Conduct cold calls and informational screening meetings; review applications, medical examinations, and references; develop and coordinate related advertising.
- Conduct and attend networking and marketing events, representing the company at job fairs, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit mentors.
- Raise awareness in the community, through visiting community locations and leaders, and following up on referrals to source potential Mentors and further enhance community relationships; develop and maintain professional alliances.
- Conduct orientation, home study evaluations (including psychosocial assessments), and pre-service orientation.
- Monitor and maintain allocated marketing budget and partner with internal marketing resources to produce materials, developing own materials as needed.
- Maintain appropriate records in compliance with funding source requirements.
- Record and report on the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts; report regularly on pipeline activity.
- Work with Program Manager and Program Coordinator to facilitate match meetings.
- Compile application packet when all components are received and advise management on whether to proceed to the next step of the certification process.
- Develop informational activities and programs regarding company services; participate in the development and implementation of mentor retention programs.
- Perform Certification Specialist duties as needed.
- High School Diploma
- 6months to 1 year experience
- Current driver's license in good standing, car registration, and auto insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services or driving for company purposes.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website