Pennsylvania MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
** Up to $1000 FAST TRACK INCENTIVE available **
The MENTOR Network is expanding and contracting Mobile Therapists (MT) to provide community-based therapy to children and young adults in your region! We are seeking individuals able to provide services primarily after school or on the weekends.
Our experienced team of professionals provides Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) in the home and community setting. We work one-on-one with children with behavioral diagnoses, such as ADHD, Autism, Mood Disorders, and other behavioral challenges. We provide a framework to help them grow and learn to the best of their abilities. We also work closely with the family to involve them in the therapeutic process. Our goal is to help children of all abilities to thrive.
This opportunity is highly flexible and can be a primary or secondary job. It can work around your scheduling needs.
Essential Job Functions
· Provide individual and family therapy; provide feedback to BSC/treatment team around the needs of the individual and the needs of the family.
· Assist with the development and implementation of treatment plan goals for children and their families.
· Introduce, practice, and review positive coping skills to a variety of children and their families.
· Model and practice respectful, assertive communication.
· Document therapy sessions and participate in treatment plan review and update.
What we need from you:
· Master's degree with at least 9 credits in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
· And one of the following options:
· 1 Year full-time experience providing mental health direct services to children and young adults.
Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum
What we offer:
· Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Competitive compensation with performance incentives paid monthly – the more support you provide, the higher your rate of pay.
· Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
· Competitive compensation
· Flexible work schedules
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders, and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life-enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website