MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Nursing Case Manager
Do you have a background in nursing and case management and enjoy developing plans that improve people's lives? As Nursing Case Manager, you will be developing and implementing care plans for home care services, ensuring that services are delivered to the highest quality standards and in accordance with licensing guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Perform intake assessments for individuals served including submission of required documentation for prior authorization of services as needed based on individual's pay sources
- Develop a plan of care based on nursing diagnosis as well as individual and physician input, including medical interventions and measurable goals or outcomes
- Routinely review pertinent individual medical data to determine the effectiveness of services in reaching maximum rehabilitation potential
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on individual or employee concerns/complaints
- Ensure that aides are properly oriented and trained to meet the individuals' needs in accordance with agency policies and procedures
- Perform periodic supervisory visits for aides with a written evaluation regarding service delivery Instruct individuals, family members, and primary caregivers as needed to ensure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each individual
- Ensure effective coordination of home care services through the timely completion of required documentation as well as the timely transfer of pertinent medical data to the individual's physician, therapists, or other caregivers
- Provide input for formulation or modification of agency policies, procedures, and practices pertaining to services
- Participate on the advisory board or other agency quality assurance committees as requested
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing with valid state nursing license
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Commitment to the company's mission and values
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
- Monday - Friday - Make your own schedule
- Hybrid work culture
- Looking for Part Time RN in Dedham and Full Time RN in Canton
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website