REM North Dakota, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex needs.
Salary $56,000 annually! Option for Pay on Demand!
Program Director, IDD Services
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Do you have leadership experience working in senior living or assisted living? Look no further than REM North Dakota. This Program Director role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of one to four programs in a community including organization and implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations, scheduling, and orientation.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and terminations.
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging, and relevant to the individuals served.
- Must be available on-call to support staff, find coverage or cover shifts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related experience in the Human Services Industry preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or certification per state requirements or as required by applicable regulations.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- Full-time position with an annual salary of $56,000.00.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Option for Pay on Demand.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with an established, growing company specialized in Human Services with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website