MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
The Mental Health Clinician is responsible for providing outpatient mental health and/or substance abuse services to individuals, groups, families and couples.
∙ Provide outreach counseling to individual, group, family, and couples
∙ Consult with outside agencies, referral sources, and other professionals as necessary
∙ Attend supervision, staff meetings, and consultations as required
∙ Complete surveys and questionnaires as required
∙ Initiate, maintain, and complete clinical files and records for each client, including initial evaluations, assessments, treatment plans, session notes, transfer and termination summaries and other required documentation ∙ Adhere to company policies, administrative directives, therapy guidelines, codes of conduct and all office and administrative procedures
∙ Adhere to all therapy guidelines and codes of conduct
∙ Adhere to professional standards and guidelines according to their respective disciplines
∙ Respond to client emergencies as needed
∙ Attend court hearings, CORE evaluations, and other meetings as required
∙ Maintain contact with site and consumers by checking voicemail and emails daily.
∙ Keep supervisor informed of progress of all cases
∙ Meet direct service requirements based on part time or full time status, as designated
∙ Adhere to provisions of M.G.L. Chapter 119, Section 51A (Mandated Reporter); report all occurrences immediately to the clinic
∙ Adhere to clinical recommendations from clinical administration
∙ Maintain confidentiality in all clinical matters
∙ Remain compliant with billing and documentation in accordance with direct service requirement
∙ Other duties as required
- Master's Degree in mental health, counseling or human services field
- Two years of experience
- Massachusetts Licensure, LMHC, LICSW, LADC-1
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for full time employees
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans. External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis via the interactive process.
Apply on company website