Sage Care Therapy, a member of the Sevita family, provides home-based delivery of pediatric therapies for children up to 21 years old in North Texas and the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth region.
This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do every day.
We are looking for dedicated SLPs to join our team of Clinicians to provide medically necessary therapy services to children, newborn to 21 years of age, in their homes in the Dallas and surrounding area. Our clinicians practice evidence-based therapy while creating a fun and nurturing therapy experience to help children with special needs to achieve their greatest functional potential.
- Assess speech and language skills, development, articulation ability and voice and fluency disorders of individuals served.
- Direct and administer speech therapy using techniques that assist in the rehabilitation of individuals with functional disabilities of speech, language, voice, and swallowing.
- Review medical records, test and evaluate individuals served and develop therapy treatment plans.
- Identify and develop intervention strategies.
- Instruct individuals we serve, family members, and primary caregivers to insure the maintenance of or to achieve the ideal functioning level for each person served.
- Insure effective coordination of individual's served home care services.
- Master's Degree in Speech Therapy or Speech/Language Pathology
- One year experience as a Speech Therapist
- Current state licensure/certification as a Speech Therapist
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
- iPads with 4G
Apply today and join us to make a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we serve!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website