NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
- Oxnard, CA
- Oxnard NeuroRestorative facility located on Teal Club Road
Do you have experience as a physical therapist and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? In the Physical Therapist role, you will be an important part of our commitment to serving others by providing medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from brain injuries, spinal cord injuries deconditioning, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Evaluate program participants through appropriate procedures and develop written treatment programs for each participant
- Administer appropriate treatment programs and communicate program participant needs to appropriate staff; provide needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary
- Maintain timely and appropriate program participant/administrative and department documentation
- Ensure adherence to accreditation standards, licensure standards, professional code of ethics, and confidentiality
- Attend programmatic meetings on request for team reports, policy setting, exchange of information, and other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed
- Attend clinical meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs
- Serve on an interdisciplinary rehabilitation treatment team(s); communicate with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure the effectiveness of physical therapy program
- Plan and implement in-service programs for staff and other groups as requested/assigned by supervisor
- Participate in orientation programs for new staff, program participants, and PT/PTA students
- Write service summaries as requested by case manager/program director and maintain daily billing summaries and turn them into the appropriate staff
Our Treatment Setting:
- Our Oxnard facility offers a combination of post-acute and subacute levels of care for medically complex patients.
- Our patient population benefits from treatment focused on regaining functional skills, real world application of said skills, and community re-integration in collaboration with Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and nursing staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy (DPT preferred)
- One year's experience preferred
- Experience in the field of neuro rehab and brain injury preferred
- Advanced certifications highly preferred: Certified Neuro Specialist (CNS), Neurologic Certified Specialist (NCS), Neuro-developmental Treatment Certified (NDT), Neuro-IFRAH®, and/or Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS).
- Experience in physical agent modalities
- State licensure in physical therapy
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to quality in everything you do
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website