New Jersey MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for youth of all ages and their families lead healthy and stables lives. We offer a range of home-and community-based services with individualized therapeutic setting for youth in foster care, at-risk youth or youth involve in the juvenile justice system.
Program Director ARY Services
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Collaborate with the Area and Regional Director to manage the day-to-day operations of ARY program(s) and a team.
- Ensure quality of services delivered, and compliance with regulatory requirements, staff training, financial performance, and provide supervision to direct staff.
- Foster and maintain relationships with individuals being served, families and guardians; and implement individual satisfaction enhancement plans.
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assist with new start development.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; advocate on behalf of individuals receiving support.
- Master's degree in Social Services Field
- Two-Three years of related experience in Social Services field with youth ages 5-21.
- Three-Five years of supervisory experience in Social Services.
- .Professional License required- LSW, LAC, LCSW, LPC.
- Other training, certification, education, experience, and licensure as required by state
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full Time
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website