California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
Program Director QIDP
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of two Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) group homes for adults with developmental disabilities including organization and implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations, scheduling, and orientation.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and terminations.
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging, and relevant to the individuals served.
- Must be available on-call to support staff, find coverage or cover shifts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services related major
- At least 18 months experience in the management of a human services delivery program
- -OR- At least five years of experience in a human services delivery program INCLUDING at least two years in a management or supervisory role
- Valid CA driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle with current registration and insurance
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships and a reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- On-call availability after hours and weekends required - these specific homes and the individuals we support require care 24/7
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website