REM Wisconsin, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, and traumatic brain injuries.
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further! This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory authority.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
- Full-time, $15.00/hour
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website