NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Quality Improvement Specialist
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Provide quality assurance/improvement technical assistance and subject matter expertise with local process improvement initiatives.
- Verify implementation of effective strategies for improvement designed to measure and improve outcome measures.
- Monitor quality improvement goals and track outcomes and measurements.
- Review incident data and prepare and analyze trended reports for management.
- Conduct incident report training and technical support in a region.
- Perform internal investigations of incidents and/or allegations.
- Conduct audits and support operations to prepare for licensing / certification reviews.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years' experience in quality improvement or other related social services field is required.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Ability to drive to programs throughout New Jersey with possible over night stays.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
- This position is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
- Remote position that would require travel throughout New Jersey.
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website