Registered Nurse-Comprehensive Assessment Specialist- This is a hybrid position (on-site/remote). The schedule is full time day shift hours Monday- Friday.
Are you an RN with a passion for continually improving the quality of care provided? As the Comprehensive Assessment Specialist in Nursing, you will report to the Director of Quality Improvement, and be responsible for the scheduling, completion, and submission of required comprehensive assessments to regulatory agencies and/or funders for all persons being served. You will assess each person being served and collect clinical information to support and promote care plan development.
- Oversee the information collection for assessments and care plans, in collaboration with the center-specific Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
- Review Medication Administration Records (MAR), Treatment Administration Records, flow sheets, and physician orders in compliance with the care plan
- Interview prospective person served (referrals), conduct a physical assessment, and review medical information/record
- Input assessments into the electronic database and/or Electronic Medical Record, submit and obtain receipt of validation from funder; follow up on outstanding requests or issues from the funder
- Communicate regularly with the funder to determine eligibility criteria for admission to adult day health program
- Generate and analyze Quality Improvement reports to identify trends and further training necessary
- Ensure that the nursing compliance tool is up-to-date
- Schedule and facilitate care plan conferences with the interdisciplinary team, individuals served, and the family and/or caretaker
- Manage the care planning process at the center(s) assigned to ensure timely completion and care coordination
- Perform other duties and activities as required and directed by the Director of QI
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with valid state RN license
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience required with supervisory experience or Minimum Data Set (MDS) assessments experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize tasks and workload
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website