Canas Adult Day Center is hiring a full time Transportation Driver/ Caregiver - On demand pay available, $7,500 sign on bonus for full time hires! This is a Monday- Friday dayshift opportunity. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred to communicate with participants. Hourly Rate: $17.50
Would you like to work in a rewarding environment with fantastic co-workers? This position is for you! You can make a difference as a Adult Day Center Transportation Driver/ Caregiver by providing care to the individuals we serve in our community-based Day Program.
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services between individuals we serve homes, day centers, agency programs, events, outings, and to/from appointments with staff.
- Offer safety assistance when boarding and off-loading at all destinations.
- Lifts and transfers individuals served using proper body mechanics and assistance.
- Ensure cleanliness and daily maintenance of vehicle.
- Assist staff in monitoring individuals we serve and participate at the day center to facilitate activities, meals, care, and bathroom or general assistance.
Qualifications for Adult Day Center Transportation Driver/ Caregiver:
- High school diploma or its equivalent and 21 years of age
- Minimum one year experience in transporting older adults or individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, preferred
- Minimum one year experience in providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities, preferably with the older adults
- Valid driver's license
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- Road Warrior
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
Why Join Us?.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- On demand pay with Dayforce wallet
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website