At Seyfarth, we understand that great people are the key to our success, and we provide the opportunities to match. If you join us, you'll work with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and professional environment, and we will continue to invest in your professional development. If you want the freedom to grow at a firm that is invested in your future, keep reading.
As a Legal Recruiting Coordinator you will coordinate all attorney recruiting efforts for the Atlanta office from law student hiring to partner recruiting. You will work closely with the Office Managing Partners, Hiring Partner and Legal Recruiting Manager to ensure the firm is attracting and hiring the best and brightest legal talent.
In this role, you will coordinate all attorney recruiting efforts for the Atlanta office. You will:
- Collaborate with Office Managing Partners, Hiring Partner and Legal Recruiting Manager to coordinate searches for all attorney hires from partner to law students.
- Publicize job openings using a variety of conventional and creative means to reach a broad and diverse applicant pool.
- Timely track and review applications and identify qualified candidates for interview.
- Schedule interviews with candidates, gather interview feedback, and prepare summary of interview evaluations.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by welcoming candidates, overseeing interviews, and providing prompt feedback to candidates and search firms.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and prepare regular reports on the status of open requisitions and pending candidates.
- Communicate with recruiting agencies and applicants regarding inquiries, offers, and application status.
- Facilitate candidate due diligence, including background check, conflicts check, bar admission verification, and references.
- Assist with onboarding and integration process of new hires
- Coordinate Summer Associate Program
- Provide administrative support on lateral partner recruiting.
- Participate in local office meetings and collaborate with local office administration on recruiting efforts.
- Assist the Legal Recruiting team with any projects or tasks assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services organization.
- Campus recruiting experience is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and the ability to multi-task.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Seyfarth provides competitive salary and benefits at all levels, and our culture embraces the entrepreneurial spirit of its professionals like no other firm. Our allied professionals are a collaborative team, helping to define the unique client experience offered by the firm. We understand that it takes more than attorneys to build a successful legal practice; everyone participates in our commitment to excellence.
We are also proud to be an influential leader in inclusion and diversity. The firm has been recognized for our efforts by the Human Rights Campaign and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. We are Mansfield 2.0 certified, a reflection of our ongoing commitment to advancing candidates from underrepresented groups.
MORE ABOUT SEYFARTH:
With more than 900 lawyers across 17 offices, Seyfarth Shaw LLP provides advisory, litigation, and transactional legal services to clients worldwide. Learn more about The Seyfarth Experience at www.seyfarth.com/careers/.
Seyfarth Shaw is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Seyfarth Shaw maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster through the following link: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Seyfarth is an EO Employer –M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
It is an essential job requirement to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for this role. If you need an accommodation of any kind for religious or disability reasons, including related to this job requirement, please contact Human Resources.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA 30309
Apply on company website