At Seyfarth, we understand that great people are the key to our success, and we provide the opportunities to match. If you join us, you'll work with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and professional environment, and we will continue to invest in your professional development. If you want the freedom to grow at a firm that is invested in your future, keep reading.
As the Technology Trainer, you will use your talents and experience to facilitate engaging learning programs to onboard, train, coach, and support our attorneys and support staff. You will be a member of the firm's Technology Services Group, reporting directly to the firm's Learning & Design Manager.
On any given day, you will be providing training and support for all levels of firm personnel on a variety of firm technology. You will:
• Conduct new hire, continuing education or rollout training via stand-up or web-based delivery for each of the core firm applications
• Facilitate training for new technology initiatives
• Maintain training information, learning plans, and calendars in our Learning Management System
• Assist with the creation of in-house training documentation and customizing vendor documentation to meet firm and departmental standards
• Create eLearning videos using Captivate, SnagIt, or other video authoring and editing tools
• Maintain knowledge in training, technology, and educational delivery methodology
• Be a subject matter expert in specialized applications as needed or assigned on specific technology
• Use Incident Management System to properly document and escalate issues as they are observed or reported
• Collaborate within the larger TSG Training team, as well as extended TSG organization to ensure the highest level of customer support and resolution
• Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues
• Assist with the quality assurance process for new technology
• 3 - 5 years of experience facilitating technology training in a law firm, professional services organization, software company, or medical field.
• The ability to adapt training to various learning styles and skill sets
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Time management and flexible organization skills
• Advanced level knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite on a Windows platform
• A bachelor's degree or comparable work experience
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Seyfarth provides competitive salary and benefits at all levels, and our culture embraces the entrepreneurial spirit of its professionals like no other firm. Our allied professionals are a collaborative team, helping to define the unique client experience offered by the firm. We understand that it takes more than attorneys to build a successful legal practice; everyone participates in our commitment to excellence.
We are also proud to be an influential leader in inclusion and diversity. The firm has been recognized for our efforts by the Human Rights Campaign and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. We are Mansfield 2.0 certified, a reflection of our ongoing commitment to advancing candidates from underrepresented groups.
MORE ABOUT SEYFARTH:
With more than 900 lawyers across 17 offices, Seyfarth Shaw LLP provides advisory, litigation, and transactional legal services to clients worldwide. Learn more about The Seyfarth Experience at www.seyfarth.com/careers/.
Seyfarth Shaw is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Seyfarth Shaw maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster through the following link: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Seyfarth is an EO Employer –M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
It is an essential job requirement to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for this role. If you need an accommodation of any kind for religious or disability reasons, including related to this job requirement, please contact Human Resources.
This position is based in Boston, MA 02210
Apply on company website